English (United States)   Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam)
 
 

 SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGE CA MAU

 

Ca Mau is the South Pole province of Vietnam and belonged to Cuu Long river plain. Its North borders with Kien Giang province, its north east borders with Bac Lieu province, its east and south is the South China Sea, its west borders with Thailand Bay. Ca Mau has the coastal line of 254 kilometer. Natural land of Ca Mau is 5,211 km2, Population: 1,118,830 (source: 01/04/2009).
 
SOS Children’s Village Ca Mau: 
SOS Children’s Village Ca Mau is located in the central of Ca Mau city with the total area of 23,400m2. The Village was started to construct in the early of 1995 and completed in June 1996. The Village was inaugurated in January 16th 1997. Attending the inauguration ceremony has H.E  Helmut Kutin- President of SOS Kinderdorf International, Mr. Tran Dinh Hoan- Central Party member also the Minister of Social, Invalids and Social Affairs; Provincial General Secretary; Chaiman of Provincial People’s Committee and crowd of  leaders of ministerial levels of the province. The Village was established under the Decision No166/QD-UB dated on 09/08/1994 of the Chairman of People’s Committee (including CaMau and BacLieu nowadays). SOS Chidldren’s Village Ca Mau has 15 family houses with the capacity of fostering 100-140 children.
 
Since the establishment up to early of 2011, SOS Children’s Village Ca Mau fostered and brought up 308 children. Of which, there were 17 independent youths and integrate into the community and out of them, there are 13 youths got married and had stabe life.


Program on taking care children with specially difficult circumtance in the community:
Since 2009, the Village was entrusted and implemented the program on family strengthening. The program provided financial support to their relatives for looking after orphans with difficult circumtance. In 2009, there were100 beneficiaries from this program, In 2010, there were 200 children benefited from this program.

Youth House Ca Mau:
The Youth House is located in Lam Thanh Mau road, Ward 04, Ca Mau city, Ca Mau province about 4 km far from the Village. The Youth House Ca Mau was started to construct in 2000 and come in to operation in 2002 with capacity for 40 youths.

SOS Kindergarten Ca Mau:

SOS Kindergarten Ca Mau was started to build in 1996 and operated in 1997. The Kindergarten has 6 classes dividing into 3 levels- 2 ones for 3 year- old- children, 2 ones for 4 year- old- children, 2 ones for 5 year- old- children

Hermann Gmeiner school Ca  Mau:
Hermann Gmeiner school Ca Mau was set up since 2001 under the name of the founder of SOS Kinderdorf International. the school has 24 classes, is the intergrade one from 1 to 12 grade, has a capacity of receiving 800-1,000 students. Presently, there are 15% students from SOS Children’s Village ca Mau, and the remaining of 85% students from the neighbourhood. The School grants the Hermann Gmeiner scholarship for more than 60 poor students with difficult circumtance (equivalent to 6.3% total students). It’s expected that up to 2015, there will be 20% poor students of the school received the scholarship.

Hermann Gmeiner school has the standard-reached staff of teachers. Many teachers are recognized as qualified and excellent ones for years. The school was equipped with sufficient and modern infrastructure. Every year, there are many very excellent students in different levels and grades. The Hermann Gmeiner school was acknowledged as National Standard one.

 

 

Contact:

 

SOS Children’s Village Ca Mau:

Add: Ton  Duc Thang road, Cluster 8, Ward 5,

 Cà Mau city, Cà Mau province.

Tel: +84 780 3831 993

Fax:+84 780 3820 399

Email: soscv.camau@sosvietnam.org

Village Director: Mr. Truong Van Nhiem

 

Hermann Gmeiner school Ca Mau:

Add: Ton  Duc Thang road, Cluster 8, Ward 5,

 Cà Mau city, Cà Mau province.

Tel:   + 84 780 3825 626

Fax: + 84 780 3815 538

Email: hgs.camau@sosvietnam.org

Principle: Mr. Ho Ngoc Binh

 

SOS Kindergarten Ca Mau:

Add: Ton  Duc Thang road, Cluster 8, Ward 5,

 Cà Mau city, Cà Mau province.

Tel: +84 780 3837 301

Principle: Nguyen Kim Tuyet

 

 

 

Quay lại

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
Bản quyền thuộc Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam  -  Ngõ 1, đường Phạm Văn Đồng, phường Mai Dịch, quận Cầu Giấy,  Hà Nội
ĐT: +84.4.37644019/ 37641229/ 37641233 ; Fax : +84.4.37644020 ; Email: office@sosvietnam.org
 
);